1. Intelligence Marketer has a "Terms & Conditions" in place prior to initiate any service to the concerned client. Both, the client and Intelligence Marketer should adhere to the above agreement before place any order.This is the first step of our process and both the client and Intelligence Marketer has to abide by it.
3. All SEO & Social Media as well as campaign management service plans by Intelligence Marketer initiate on a monthly subscription basis. However, the client has the option of stopping the monthly subscription at any point of the ongoing SEO campaign with prior email intimation.
4. Intelligence Marketer doesn't have any lock-in period. However, we recommend continuing the promotion work at least for six months to see good improvements over the website.
5. All the packages we sell is exclusively for SEO & Social Media Promotion. So, no website design or development or other work except SEO is involved in any plan.
6. Campaign keyword selection is based on the specialization of the service provider. So, unless agreed, the client has to choose the keywords suggested by Intelligence Marketer.
7. Intelligence Marketer can't be held responsible for any problem flaring up given to the changes to the website made by the client. To make the website technically search engine friendly, we may need to make some front-end/back-end changes as per the requirements; subject to approval of these suggestions by the client.
8. We may need the FTP/cPanel/Admin login credentials, if the client wants Intelligence Marketer to make the changes to the website. The client is requested to change the login details once the required work is completed by Intelligence Marketer. This stops any concern of further security violation.
9. Intelligence Marketer can't be held responsible for any type of virus and malware attack to the website raised by the flaw of the hosting service provider. We always recommend having a dedicated hosting to prevent such issues for every website.
10. Intelligence Marketer doesn't guarantee results of any nature. Intelligence Marketer only guarantee to work for the allotted number of man hours as per the described or given plan subscribed by the client and complete the agreed deliverables at the specified time. We normally provide bimonthly and monthly work performance reports to the clients that describe all the activities we have covered during that period of work.
1. Intelligence Marketer provides an extensive work portfolio for you to view before choosing us for your website project so you can see the quality level of our work and be completely comfortable working with us. If you have any questions or doubts, please feel free to contact Intelligence Marketer Sales person prior to making a payment for our services.
2. Project can only be cancelled within 48 Hours after signing the project agreement or making the payment. If there is a refund, client will get refund within 10 days of the claim.
3. Set-up or payment process fee (5%) we will deduct from the original payment amount.
1. Payments for custom design projects are made to us in increments as a courtesy to the client. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project is cancelled or postponed, all money paid are retained by Intelligence Marketer and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
2. Client acknowledges that Intelligence Marketer will add a "Powered by Intelligence Marketer" or "IT Partner" link to the footer section of each website they work on. This is Intelligence Marketer's branding and to remove it will cost one hundred forty-nine dollars ($149.00) only.
Payments for past months of web hosting are non-refundable. Hosting accounts are set up at the time of order and are allotted a certain amount of server resources, according to the plan purchased. If client did not make use of the account, payment for services is still due. Hosting accounts are not cancelled until notice is received from the client end, or until 10 days after due date of payment not received. If client paid for hosting account for 6 or 12 months ahead and cancels service before plan expiration date, a refund may be given for the months not yet elapsed. If client received free products and/or services with their hosting plan purchase, the value of the free services will be deducted from the refund amount.
If Intelligence Marketer receives a chargeback or payment dispute from a credit card company or bank, your service and/or project will be suspended without any notice. A chargeback fee (issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. We suggest, instead of issuing a chargeback, contact us with your queries to address any billing issues. Requesting a chargeback or opening a dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund. Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment for our services.
1. All quotes supplied by Intelligence Marketer are valid for thirty (30) days from the date the quote is provided. Intelligence Marketer may amend this provision during promotional periods. Acceptance can be provided in writing, via electronic mail, in writing or via fax.
1.Intelligence Marketer agrees to promote Client’s company on Facebook® and/or Social Media sites including but not limited to Twitter™, YouTube™, and LinkedIn™ through targeted advertising campaigns per the agreed specifications set out in the Project Brief.
2.Client agrees to provide Intelligence Marketer with information (ad banners and website links) within ten (10) working days after the Commencement Date and further agrees that they will comply with any technical specifications provided to the customer by Intelligence Marketer. Drafts will be sent to Client for approval before being submitted to the relevant site.
3.Client agrees that any images to be used in advertisements will be supplied to Intelligence Marketer. Client acknowledges that if images are not provided, additional design fees may be payable. Intelligence Marketer will bill client separately for these additional fees.
4.Client acknowledges that Facebook and other social media sites reserve the right to refuse adverts at any time for any reason, whether or not the same has already been acknowledged and/or previously published, including but not limited to for reasons relating to the contents of the advertisement or any technology associated with the advertisement. Intelligence Marketer will make every effort to create a substitute advertisement. If the advertisement is rejected due to content, Intelligence Marketer shall require Client to supply new copy acceptable to aforementioned sites. Intelligence Marketer cannot be held liable for rejection of ads by third-party websites. Client acknowledges that if an advertisement previously accepted and displayed on a social media site is then subsequently removed by said site, prior to the end of the agreed period, that Intelligence Marketer is not liable for this decision and no refund will be payable.
1.If requested, Intelligence Marketer shall provide the link building services as specified on the Intelligence Marketer website and to the agreed specifications on the Project Brief.
2.The number of links stated in the Project Brief is the number of links that Intelligence Marketer will provide on the link building report. The number is correct at the point at which the report is generated and quality controlled, whereupon it will be emailed to the Client.
3.Intelligence Marketer offers no guarantee for the length of time each link will remain live after the point at which it has been confirmed and reported on the Customer link report.
4.Client acknowledges that Intelligence Marketer is not liable for the content of those sites. Use of any such linked web site is at the Client’s own risk.
5.The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Intelligence Marketer of the site.
6.Client acknowledges that linking to "bad neighborhoods" or receiving links from "link farms" can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Intelligence Marketer does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
1.Intelligence Marketer agrees to produce written material for inclusion on Client’s website upon the request of the Client and per the agreed specifications in the Project Brief.
2.Intelligence Marketer agrees that it will be the sole author of the work, which will be original work by Intelligence Marketer copywriter, free of plagiarism. Intelligence Marketer agrees to use reasonable care to ensure that all facts and statements in the work are true and that the work does not infringe upon any copyright, right of privacy, proprietary right, right of publicity or any other right of a third party.
3.Client may provide an additional copy to Intelligence Marketer. Client accepts full responsibility for all detail contained in the copy provided to Intelligence Marketer and agrees to use reasonable care to ensure that all facts and statements in the work are true and that the work does not infringe upon any copyright, right of privacy, proprietary right, right of publicity or any other right of a third party.
4.Intelligence Marketer acknowledges that Client has the right to edit the work in a time frame agreed upon in advance as it deems appropriate for publication and that Intelligence Marketer will cooperate with Client in editing and otherwise review the work prior to publication.
5.Client agrees that they are responsible for reviewing the final draft for accuracy to include spelling and grammatical errors, statements, and assertions. Intelligence Marketer is not liable for errors discovered after publication.
1.Save as provided in this Agreement each party shall keep in strict confidence all technical or commercial know-how, specifications, inventions, processes or initiatives which are of a confidential nature and have been disclosed by one party to the other. Each party shall restrict disclosure of such confidential material to such of its employees as need to know the same for the purpose of discharging its obligations under the Agreement and shall ensure that such employees are subject to corresponding obligations of confidentiality.
1.Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Intelligence Marketer, its employees, directors, heirs and assigns against all liability, loss, damage and expense of any nature, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the publishing, distribution, or transmission of any advertisement submitted by or on behalf of the Client or the linkage of any advertisement to any other material.
© 2012-2019 | Serving Technology with